Welcome to Thoughtful Foods
Current Opening Hours Term 2, 2022
Tuesday: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday: 10:30am - 4:00pm
Public holidays: Closed
Note: Thoughtful Foods is a 100% volunteer-run shop :) This means that, on occasion, opening hours may change at shorter notice than you might expect with other shops. If opening hours change, they will be updated on this website.
Take care and look after yourselves. Please regularly check and follow NSW Health advice. Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Masks are strongly recommended in indoor settings where distancing is difficult such as the co-op. (UNSW also strongly recommends requires masks in higher risk setting such as the co-op given the shape of the space and lack of ventilation in the backroom).
Here are other ways to stay safe when visiting the co-op:
- The maximum number of people allowed in the co-op is 6 people, with a limit of 2 people in the backroom.
- Wash your hands with soap in the white hand-washing sink in the backroom before starting your shop.
- We no longer accept cash payments. Contact-less payments are strongly preferred and we accept VISA and Mastercard using Australian dollars.
- Information on how to use masks safely is here. Importantly, masks are not a replacement for other precautions and we still need you to abide by the other rules - hand washing, keeping a safe distance, single use scoops and staying home if sick and getting tested.