Annual General Meeting
Friday 24 May 7.30 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Pigweed Food Co-operative Ltd trading as Thoughtful Foods will be held at 7:30pm, Friday 24th May 2019 at the Blockhouse Building G6, UNSW.
You must be a current active member of the Co-operative to attend and vote at the meeting.
Nominations for directors are now open. All current active members of the Co-operative are eligible to nominate as a director. There are up to seven positions available. Three of the current directors are intending to stand for re-election.
The nomination and election procedures specified in the Co-operative’s constitution are available for inspection at the co-operative for members along with a list of director’s duties and responsibilities. If you are interested in nominating as a director or for further information, please contact secretary[au]thoughtfulfoods.org.au.
The agenda for the AGM is available for inspection for current members at the Co-operative along with a draft financial report, directors report and a copy of the minutes from the 2018 AGM.
1) Acknowledgement of Country
2) Election of Chair and Minute taker
4) Confirmation of minutes from previous AGM
- Motion: That the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on Thursday 21 June 2018 be accepted as a true and accurate record.
5) Directors’ Report
- Motion: That the Directors’ Report is accepted.
6) Report from the Treasury
- Motion: That the Report from the Treasury is accepted.
7) Acceptance of Financial Report from the auditor
- Motion: That the Financial Report from the auditor be adopted.
8) Confirmation of auditor
- Motion: That Pigweed Food Co-operative trading as Thoughtful Foods appoints Alan Liang of AJML
9) Announcement of annual membership subscription fees for 2020
10) Election of Directors
- Motion: That the elected directors be added to and are authorised signatories on the co-operative's bank accounts with Bank Australia, the Bendigo Bank EFTPOS clearing account and the managed fund.
11) Election of Public Officer
12) Determination of directors remuneration
- Motion: That there will be no remuneration of directors
13) General Business