Hey there! We're so happy you're thinking about becoming a volunteer at Thoughtful Foods. You can choose to engage in regular volunteering, a casual shift at an agreed time or realise your own creative project providing it fits with the co-op aims and current needs and capacity.
Please fill in your details in the form below so our Volunteer Coordinator can contact you and get you started! Please remember that you need to be a current member of the co-op to volunteer and that you will need to attend a training session. Volunteer inductions are now largely run remotely. Please contact volunteer[@]thoughtfulfoods.org.au to book in.
These are the types of volunteer roles available
- Shop shift volunteer (performing regular, weekly 3 hour shop shifts, includes open and close shifts)
- Content creator (writing and/or designing content for social media and bulletin; research and write about potential new and existing products that the co-op stocks)
- Stock assistant (meeting deliveries out of hours or during opening hours, restocking groceries, helping with labels maintenance and updating, display, product research)
- Events and outreach volunteer (helping organise, run and staff co-op events when they occur)
- Project volunteer (in person or hybrid. The types of projects vary depending on what is needed at the time)
- Project volunteer (remote only. The types of projects vary depending on what is needed at the time)
- Drivers (must have access to a car and a valid licence. Driving and picking up supplies and/or deliveries and dropping them at the co-op as needed)