Everyone is welcome to shop at our store! We stock over 300 minimally-packaged and ethically-sourced products on our shelves.
Here's a list to give you an idea of what you can find at Thoughtful Foods. It doesn't include everything we stock - visit our shop to see it all!
Food to eat straight away:
Seeds, Nuts and Dried Fruits
- Hemp, sunflower, sesame, linseed, chia seeds.
- Raw and roasted almonds, cashews, brazil nuts, walnuts, macadamias.
- Dried apricots, mango, banana fingers, figs, peaches, medjool dates.
- Bulk chocolate and truffles, both vegan and non vegan, plus chocolate-coated nuts and fruits.
- Gluten-free and vegan brownies, bliss bars, and slices.
Food to cook with:
Beans, Legumes, and Grains
- Beans include dried and tinned chickpeas, kidney beans, black beans.
- Legumes include brown, green, and red lentils, split peas, and peanuts.
- Grains include rice, quinoa, buckwheat kernels.
Oats, Cereals, and Granolas
- Bulk rolled oats, porridge blends, toasted and raw mueslis, granolas and buckinis.
- Bakers, wholemeal, spelt flours that are also available in 5kg bulk bags.
Herbs and Spices
- Almost any herb or spice your recipes call for!
Noodles and Pastas
- Udon, soba, and buckwheat noodles.
- Wheat and gluten-free pasta.
Oils, Spreads, and other Liquids
- Olive, sunflower, sesame, coconut oil.
- Tahini, DIY peanut butter.
- Apple cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, tamari.
Fridge and Freezer
- Kombucha, tofu and frozen, vegan pies.
- Loose leaf herbal, green, and black teas, plus a range of unique tea blends.
- Drinking chocolate
Products for the home:
- Laundry liquid and powder, dishwashing liquid and powder, cleaning products and soaps.
- Non-dairy milks, pasta sauces, tinned vegetables
Products for you:
Personal Care Items
- Bamboo toothbrushes, toothpaste, biodegradable floss.
- Shampoo and soap bars.
- Shea butter.
- Menstrual cups.
- Reusable cutlery
- Glass jars and calico bags
Fresh, local produce:
We encourage everyone to bring their own containers and to buy a little or as much as you like. Read more about how to shop at Thoughtful Foods here.